Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where can i find edelbrock TES headers for my 84 monte carlo SS?

I'v looked on popular sites like jegs, yearone, and summit racing and a few others and could not find them. Ideally I would like a Ti-tech finish pair that includes the gaskets and bolts. My engine is a 350. If you guys could provide a link to a page or website, it would be appreciated|||Edelbrock does not make headers to fit that car.





Go with a coated hooker or hedman long tube header|||In looking at the Edelbrock web page, I only see Chevy P/U and Dodge P/U applications listed....|||Ask at your local "parts store". They have the complete listings. not just the crap you get o the net.|||They are limited with space, so they show the most popular. Call Summit with what your looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment