Thursday, January 12, 2012

Does edelbrock make a 2 barrel carburetor that will work with my 1972 302 V8 Mustang coupe?

I'm sure they do, but I would go with the Holley 500 cfm 2 barrel..port match it to the manifold and you'll have all the carb you need..Does edelbrock make a 2 barrel carburetor that will work with my 1972 302 V8 Mustang coupe?
I would not know but check out the edelbrock site and that may help so check it out or go with holley carbs they have a interactive site where you can check what kind of carb you need hope that helps. VIDIKDoes edelbrock make a 2 barrel carburetor that will work with my 1972 302 V8 Mustang coupe?
Primarily for sure, you need to opt for any diverse edelbrockDoes edelbrock make a 2 barrel carburetor that will work with my 1972 302 V8 Mustang coupe?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment