Thursday, January 12, 2012

Edelbrock power kit for my old chevy truck?

I was thinking to get an edelbrock power kit for my old late 70s chevy surburban with a stock 350. Which one should I get, how would I install it, and how would it help and hurt overall? In Hp, life, fuel economy, and anything else you can think of? ThanksEdelbrock power kit for my old chevy truck?
the whole idea of increasing power is to get it to breathe better,compress better,burn better,%26amp; exhaust faster than the stock system...simply adding performance parts will only give you the power increase they are designed to do...but you would be better off looking at everything as a whole. for instance..replacing a 2 barrel carburetor %26amp; manifold with a 4 barrel carburetor %26amp; manifold with out a better cam shaft,better head,s, performance ignition system,%26amp; performance exhaust system will only give you a minimal power increase...to do it right start with a full plan to get the performance you desire...but performance come,s at a price. less economy %26amp; overall life. after all your demanding more of your engine than it was originally designed for...mild performance upgrade,s will give longer life %26amp; better fuel economy...but if your like me...there can never be enough power..best of luck!Edelbrock power kit for my old chevy truck?
i would just use the manifold and a comp cam but ... keep it all edelbrock will match a 268 cam will be good i did it to my 86 k5 and good good power and low end my gas was good and power

No comments:

Post a Comment