Sunday, January 8, 2012

What kind of Edelbrock thunder series carburator can i install on my 98 5.2L V8 dodge dakota?

I want to add a new carburator to my truck and i want to install a edelbrock carb the thunder series one but i dont know wich one i can install. my truck is basically stock just a k%26amp;n air filter and flowmaster exuast. i want to add more horse power from the carb so please help me, welll tell me wich one is the best for my truck that gives me more horse|||You're wasting your time. The truck will have less power and get worse mileage if you install a carb, it's a computer controlled EFI system, and everything works together. And of course, it's illegal.





zxc|||'98 doge is fuel injected. It wont be legal to modify in this manner. Try a good set of headers.

No comments:

Post a Comment