Thursday, January 12, 2012

I got a pair of Edelbrock Elite Tall valve covers what screws,bolts, or fasteners do I need?

I have them on already but with the normal height wing nuts for stock valve covers and it's a hassle to get to them, please helpI got a pair of Edelbrock Elite Tall valve covers what screws,bolts, or fasteners do I need?
You may check out http://www.microfasteners.com/ they are selling different kinds and high quality screws and other fastening accessories that you need. Hope this helps!I got a pair of Edelbrock Elite Tall valve covers what screws,bolts, or fasteners do I need?
I do agree about the ARP fasteners, they make a wide range of products. The quick release valve cover system they market is very nice, its a half turn to remove. The lower post sections are installed to the rail of the head, and the top section which are the locks go on top of the covers. This is a very slick set up to replace the factory bolts, they may cost more but you get the quality you expect.I got a pair of Edelbrock Elite Tall valve covers what screws,bolts, or fasteners do I need?
If you have clearance to pull the valve covers straight up during removal, check-out a set of *ARP valve cover studs and screws.



Wish you had listed the exact engine the valve covers went on. Chevrolet Vortec cylinder heads require four long fasteners to mount them in a row on-top of the valve covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment