Sunday, January 1, 2012

I found a puddle of an oil and gas mixture in my edelbrock upper intake, whats the problem?

I recently installed the edelbrock performer upper and lower intakes to my mustang 5.0, and as i was taking off my throttle body to clean it, i smelled gas so i pulled the upper plenumn cover off and found a pool of oil and gas mixture in the upper intake. Is this normal? It wasnt a lot but i dont think it is supposed to be there.|||i dont believe its your pvc valve, are you loosing power? if so id check the gasket let it idle and spray carb and choke cleaner around your intake and see if your engine picks up its a gasket somewere or you dont have all of your vacume lines in the right order let me no if this helps|||Check out your PCV valve. Sounds like it might be clogged up or failing.





See link below for more info:

No comments:

Post a Comment