Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do I choose an edelbrock performer carb?

I want to buy a reconditioned one off of their website but i don't know what to do. i click on reconditioned carbs and it looksto me like fifty identical carbs. How do i know which one wil fit my truck. Its a stock 4 bore amc 360 intake. anyone have any suggestions? I want an electric choke and not endurashine finish. other than that i dont really care.|||shine not going to make run any better . but look good when pusshing it. you need a 600 holloy eltric choke match fule line posion throtle posion onley diferance is base plate . do you have a sperd bore manfold . two small holes two big holes . is a spred bore . 4 small holes is not . an you can buy adaptwer for spread bore $10.00 if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment